I suffer immensely from allergies. Itchy eyes.. Light sensitivity, blurred vision and rapid heart beat. I I don't know what i'm allergic to?

Dr. Gary Steven
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: See your doctor
Itchy eyes are a symptom of allergy, and if there are a lot of secretions, this can lead to temporary blurring of vision.
But neither light sensitivity nor rapid heart beat are symptoms of an allergic reaction (rapid heart beat only with a severe, life-threatening reaction). You need to see your doctor to get all these symptoms sorted out.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See an allergist
The symptoms you describe sound like allergies (except for the rapid heart beat).
An allergist can teat you to determine what specific allergy you have. Additionally, you should have your primary care doctor evaluate your racing heart. In fact, this should be dealt with before the allergies are checked.

In brief: See an allergist
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz