I suffer immensely from allergies. Itchy eyes. Light sensitivity, blurred vision and rapid heart beat. I I don't know what I'm allergic to?

See your doctor. Itchy eyes are a symptom of allergy, and if there are a lot of secretions, this can lead to temporary blurring of vision. But neither light sensitivity nor rapid heart beat are symptoms of an allergic reaction (rapid heart beat only with a severe, life-threatening reaction). You need to see your doctor to get all these symptoms sorted out.
See an allergist. The symptoms you describe sound like allergies (except for the rapid heart beat). An allergist can teat you to determine what specific allergy you have. Additionally, you should have your primary care doctor evaluate your racing heart. In fact, this should be dealt with before the allergies are checked.