Help for getting pregnant, besides ovulation calculation. Its been 4 years and nothing is working for us. Is there anything we can try to do before dr?

Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Time for help

4 years is a very long time.
Depending on how serious you are about having a baby, it's time to seek help. It might turn out to be something simple.

In brief: Time for help

4 years is a very long time.
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: I don't suggest it

If someone is not pregnant after 4 years of trying, there's likely one huge problem or several problems adding up to a big problem. I strongly suggest seeing a board certified reproductive endocrinologist (re) who is best qualified to test both of you to find out what your issue is or issues are and what needs to be done to most properly address your underlying issue(s).
Get thee to an re asap!

In brief: I don't suggest it

Get thee to an re asap!
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham