I could be typin or changin my babys diaper my fingers get stiff and hurt and at timed my legs hurt so bad what should I do?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: It may muscles

Even though your fingers get stiff it might not be the joints.
It is not clear why you are hurtingin these areas and an evalaution might help. I could speculate that as a mom with a youngster you may not be sleeping as well now. This can lead to muscle pain especially in people with fibromyalgia. Fatigue is a big player in muscle health whcih might tie this together for you.

In brief: It may muscles

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Christopher Nicora

In brief: Osteoarthritis

This sounds like the arthritis associated with maturity.
This type of stiffness usually gets better as the day goes on. This is classic for oa or osteoarthritis. Otc Ibuprofen can help if pain worsens.

In brief: Osteoarthritis

Dr. Christopher Nicora
Dr. Christopher Nicora
Dr. Jonathan Jassey