Why do I feel so tired when I am getting my quota of sleep?

Sleep Apnea . Obstructive sleep apnea (osa) is the most common type of sleep apnea and is caused by obstruction of the upper airway. It is characterized by snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness, fatigue, headaches, act irritable. Osa should first be confirmed with the proper medical sleep studies. Rec.: see a sleep or an orofacial pain specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Many causes. Lack of quality sleep has many causes and conditions that may be responsible. An overnight psg sleep test may help to determine if there are sleep disordered sleep conditions that are producing this lack of refreshing, quality sleep. See a sleep specialist for further advise and recommendations.
? sleep disorder. If you suffer from a physical condition disrupting the continuity of your sleep (sleep apnea, periodic limb movements), you will still feel tired in the morning. You may consider a sleep study to evaluate the quality of your sleep. Or, your sleep quota may be bigger than the usual 5-10 hours?