I have a 2 year old who is very demanding and he seem to have abnormal mood changes compared to other kids, not sure if this is normal or not.?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Talk to his doctor.
While it's true that everyone has a different temperament, if you feel your child is outside of the normal range for his age for behavior &/or mood, it's time to see his doctor.

In brief: Talk to his doctor.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. John Kayvanfar
There is a difference between active and having temper. A healthy child is quite demanding and need a lot of attention.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: 2 year old
I have published a book on kindle which provides guidance to parents with children who have behavior problems.
It is called: parenting the kids according to a child psychiatrist and sells for only $5.95. The book may help you to help your child's behavior. Good luck.

In brief: 2 year old
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Not
You should have him evaluated by someone familiar with evaluation young children for behavior prolems(not always is this the pediatrician)i would want to make sure he does not have a sensory processing disorder>.

In brief: Not
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
In brief: Not always
Check with your child's doctor first.
Your child may be going through a growth spurt or a developmental change. There may be family stresses affecting him. He may be sick with an illness which is not easily apparent. You may need some additional behavioral help with him from a counselor or therapist.

In brief: Not always
Check with your child's doctor first.
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Jonathan Jassey