All my joints are painful. Is my lupus back?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Very possible
If you have a history of lupus, diffuse joint pain can certainly be a signal that lupus has returned.
I would seek the evalutaion of a rheumatologist very soon to help prevent futher problems and of couse treat your joint pain.

In brief: Very possible
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Maybe
Joint pain is a common symptom of lupus and if you have previously had lupus flares which featured joint symptoms it may be reasonable to assume that this is lupus.
However, as you can imagine, joint pain may occur due to a number of other reasons. An evaluation by a physician will determine if this is lupus or if there are other concerns.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije
Dr. Keegan Duchicela