I have no insurance and have kidney stones in both kidneys plus an infection in left one........Can anyone help me?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Kidney stones & infx

Many areas have clinics that base fees on sliding scale according to pt's income.
In meantime, drink plenty of water & cranberry juice to keep kidneys flushed & possibly help fight infection. Hospital clinics often r willing to work out payment schedule for those who have no insurance.

In brief: Kidney stones & infx

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Potentially bad

If problem is as stated you really do need evaluation and potential treatment.
Not sure how you know you are infected unless you have seen someone already. If a stone is blocking the ureter and kidney is infected there is potential for life threatening infection. You should see doc and get a good diagnosis.

In brief: Potentially bad

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine