Could the ER be wrong about diagnosing a heart attack? They did a blood work up, ekg, & chest xray on me. Still don't feel right.

Possible. But extremely unlikely. 18 year old females very very rarely ever have heart attacks. And er's are very good at making sure that patients do not have life threatening illness before discharge. It is much more likely that you have another cause for your symptoms. You should probably see your regular physician to explore those non life threatening causes.
It depends. Generally, if you had 2 normal blood tests (tropomin)several hours apart, you did not have a heart attack. It would be extremely unlikely, but not impossible, to have a heart attack at your age.