About 5 years ago I swallowed magnettic balls, they werent magnetic to eachother. I don't remember them passing through..? Swallowed: maybe 4-6

In brief: See below

Ingestion of magnets (like bucky balls) can be associated with perforation of the intestines, and people who swallow them should be seen by a doctor, with xrays.
However, i would expect that you would've had problems 5 years ago, and it is unlikely that you have any concern now.

In brief: See below

Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: No worries.

5 years is a long time to worry about that! most things people swallow do pass.
..And are often missed even when looking for them! chances are you did pass them. If they were stuck in some fashion, i would think you would have had some GI disturbances. You can ask your md if he/she thinks an xray would be helpful at this pint. Most of us would say no..Not after 5 years. Not to worry.

In brief: No worries.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cindy Juster