I jog a 3-4 min. Jog every day and 3/4 mi. Once a week. Its hard to breath and hurts my throat and lung/heart area. Had bronchitis b4. Idk athsma?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Possibly

See an allergist or pulmonoligist for evaluation and testing.
You could possibly have asthma which is poorly controlled and triggered by exercise.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Possible

This is a matter that needs further evaluation especially if this is a recent change for you.
The work up should consider heart related issues, ruling out angina and chf. From the lung point of view a breathing test is needed, checking for asthma and copd. Blood tests to check for anemia, thyroid problems ....Etc.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine