Is it ok to be pregnant even if I have myoma? I'm not bleeding or feel any pain because of my myoma

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Very OK
Myomas or uterine fibroids are common and are not a concern in pregnancy unless they grow large and obstruct the birth canal, interfere with the placenta attachment, or if it prevents the baby from turning head down.
Your OB will follow these fibroids on ultrasound and also confirm normal growth of your baby. It's great that you have no symptoms.

In brief: Very OK
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: It is OK
It's ok to be pregnant, but if myomata interfere with your baby's position or growth, it may cause problems later in the pregnancy - growth restriction or premature labor.
You want to see an OB provider to discuss this situation with him.

In brief: It is OK
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Adam Levy