Right ear can't hear since I was small my mother said it ruptured when I had convulsion. I'm 29 now & pus still coming out. Is this had a chance to cure?

See an ENT. I agree with the other md. See an ENT doctor. Drainage from the ear is not normal. The ENT doctor can evaluate for a continued hole in the ear drum and treat the infection (drainage). You also want to rule out other problems like a cholesteatoma (skin ingrowth into the middle ear) which can lead to long term problems.
Yes, see ENT. Sounds like the drum remains open. An ENT dr can discuss with you options for restorative surgery and health maintenance.