Could upper back pain that has lasted over a year be lung cancer? Ct was clear. Only hurts with activity or sitting not rest

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Prob not

If the cat scan was clear, and you don't have cancer.
You should be in fall iphone physical therapy program. I will get an emerierr the thoracic and cervical spine. Be evaluated by an orthopedic spinal specialist.

In brief: Prob not

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Loki Skylizard
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Unusual

Cancer and the prospect of cancer is a very frightening thing.
But, with the limited information including your description and age, it would be unusual for activity induced pain to be cancer, i.e. Lung cancer. Symptomatic lung cancer pain generally is not "activity induced". Furthermore, symptomatic lung cancer is usually late stage and visible on ct scan.

In brief: Unusual

Dr. Loki Skylizard
Dr. Loki Skylizard
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery