I had a lot of alcohol and in the morning I found the palm of my hands and sole of my feet to be swollen and itching. Could this be alcohol allergy?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Unlikely

Ethanol is a sugar.
Humans do not demonstrate allergies to sugers, but rather, to proteins. Alcohol is a vasodilator and this could be what is causing your symptoms. Regardless, although it seems fun, try and reduce the binge drinking because it is taking a toll on your health.

In brief: Unlikely

Ethanol is a sugar.
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Could be

Alcohol itself rarely causes allergy, but beverages have hundreds of other substances in them, particularly red wines, beer and whiskeys, and it is possible to have allergy to any of them. However, itching and swelling of palms and souls would be unusual as the sole manifestation of allergy.
I would talk to your health care provider and seek a referral to an allergist.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg