I have been waking up to headaches on between my eyes and in the middle of my forehead in the morning. I also wake up drenched in sweat with my face swollen.

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Night sweats
Head ache in middle of the eye sounds sinus, an infection of the sinuses may cause all these.

In brief: Night sweats
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Could be sinus
Sleeping laying down if you have a sinus infection can add to pressure in the head causing pain that you describe.
If it improves once you are up it further suggests sinus as a cause. The drenched in sweat and facial swelling also suggests infection. You should see your primary care md or an ENT for evaluation.

In brief: Could be sinus
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Eric Weisman