What is bettrer chantix or zyban (bupropion) for stop smoking?

Different approaches. Congratulations on your inquiry regarding smoking cessation! Chantix works by occupying the nicotine receptors in the brain. Zyban is bupropion (welbutrin) - an antidepressant that makes more of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine available. Both meds are effective. Both diminish cravings for smoking, and both can be started before you actually stop smoking.Neither med can stop smoking for you!
Both zyban (bupropion) ; Chantix can be helpful for smoking cessation. The fda requires a black box warning for chantix. Per http://www.Aboutlawsuits.Com/chantix-black-box-suicide-warning-4684/ "a boxed warning will notify consumers that the smoking cessation drug may ^ the risk of changes in behavior, depression, hostility ; suicidal thoughts.".