My one month old baby is bottle fed and constipated. What natural things can I do to help?

Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Are you sure?
First question is - why do you think they are constipated? If its only because they strain a lot, but the poop is soft, then it likely is completely normal and not constipation at all.
Only rock hard pebbly poop defines constipation at this age. Straining is normal. Babies are learning how to poop and aren't good at it. Thus they strain. Just like they don't walk or talk, they don't poop either.

In brief: Are you sure?
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Pediatrics - Neonatology
In brief: Pear juice
If the stools are hard and baby only stoold once a day or every couple of days, you can start with 1 tsp of pear juice a day and increase to max of 1 tab/day as needed.
I would also discuss this with your pediatrician since it could point to a more serious bowel problem.

In brief: Pear juice
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Jonathan Jassey