Am 26. My eyes have gone deep. And hair from lower eye lid from the corner is going into the eye from nose side...

Entropion. You should see an oculoplastic surgeon to have this evaluated/repaired.
Trichiasis. Misdirected eyelashes (trichiasis) or eyelashes growing from the wrong place (distichiasis) that invert and rub on the surface of the eye (cornea), are very irritating. The symptoms of scratchiness, tearing and pain are common. Sometimes it can lead to a corneal abrasion, infection and scarring. The lashes can be epilated (pulled). If they recur then electrolysis or minor surgical procedure.
Eye doctor can check. If the eyelashes are turned inwards, it is called entropion or epiblepharon, in which the lashes rub against the eyeball. In other parts of the world, trichiasis is a major cause of blindness and is another condition in which the eyelid turns inward and the eyelashes rub against the eye, causing corneal scarring. An eye doctor can check to see what one's problem is.