What is the life expectancy of non alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver early in stage 4?

Cirrhosis. Good question. Need a little more info> what is the etiology of the cirrhosis ?
Depends. Today the term "cirrhosis", which was once a death sentence, is becoming unfashionable even among us pathologists as it overlooks how remarkably well many livers heal when the underlying cause (if identifiable) can be discovered. I can't give you a number, but i can give you a stronger hope that perhaps you've found in your reading. Good luck.
Depends. On many clinical factors. Could be decades but if signs of liver failure could be much shorter. Get follow up with a gastroenterologist or hepatologist.