Pregnancy systoms but negative blood an hpt test uterus is closed an thick nauseous bad very sore breast tests are negative could I still be pregnant?

Possible/it depends. If you haven't had your period yet, there is a chance you could be pregnant. The nausea and sore breasts can point to this. You should repeat your hpt in one week to be sure. If it's negative, and/or you had your period, you can be sure you're not pregnant. If not, and no period, you're pregnant. If you symptoms persist, and the test is negative, and no period, see your doctor to find out why.