I am having trouble concieving. My re ran all the typical blood work and it all came back normal. What else could be considered next in testing?

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Sperm and tubes

Blood work is just one part of the evaluation.
Even if that was normal, important to evaluate a possible male factor (semen analysis) and tubal factor (hysterosalpingogram, diagnostic laparoscopy).

In brief: Sperm and tubes

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joshua Klein
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Talk to your RE :)

Lots of possibilities.
Did your partner/husband get his sperm tested? Has your anatomy/fallopian tubes been checked by an imaging test (e.g. Hysterosalpingogram or saline us)? Might you have endometriosis? Approximately 15% of all couples will do all testing and everything is still normal; we call that "unexplained infertility." frustrating, but it can still be effectively treated! good luck!

In brief: Talk to your RE :)

Lots of possibilities.
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Peter Kurzweil