When I woke up this morning I had a clogged right ear and also noticed my glands were swollen on the same side as my ear, is this a sinus infectio?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Possibly
Have a pcp or ENT check it out.

In brief: Possibly
Have a pcp or ENT check it out.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Probably not
A one day history of a clogged ear usually indicates viral infection in the nasopharynx (back of the nose).
The presence of swollen glands is further evidence of a viral infection. You may have fluid behind the ear drum and if patient may resolve in 1-2 weeks. These are not the symptoms of rhino-sinusitis. And finally, you do not at this time need an antibiotic.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. William Forsythe