I'd rather deal with the issues of my depression, anorexia, ptsd, self-harm & suicidal ideation myself than involve professionals, is this possible?

You deserve help. I want to say this gently- if you were able to control and correct these symptoms, my guess is that you would have already done so by now. If what you have done to date hasn't worked, i encourage you to be open to accepting professional assistance. Take care.
See below. Agree with dr. Fowler and dr. Pappas: we can do many things ourselves. However, you asking this question today shows that you might be getting ready to let professionals in. We often get stuck in situation and how we deal with these situations. What we need is a different perspective on things, thoughts and reactions; someone who can offer something different to help you become "unstuck".
Why? Nothing is ever "impossible" -- but how has doing it on your own worked for you so far? And why would you not want professional help in recovering from these painful issues? Sometimes our illnesses can make us think we don't deserve help -- but that's the illness talking, not your wisest self. I agree with dr. Fowler's assessment here, and hope you'll consider working with someone. Be well.