I'm taking amoxil (amoxicillin) 1g/tab for a periodontal abscess. Is it to drink a few glasses of wine while taking it?

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: Wine is fine

I would also get a proxibrush and use a mixture of 1/4 clove oil 1/4 oregano oil and 1/2 olive oil use this a few time a day and your gums should feel better. I would suggest a nutritional program to greatly help reduce your gum disease.

In brief: Wine is fine

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Andrew Dahl
Ophthalmology

In brief: Wine all right

A glass of wine a day while on antibiotics is not contra-indicated.

In brief: Wine all right

Dr. Andrew Dahl
Dr. Andrew Dahl
Dr. Joseph Kim
Dentistry

In brief: Bad idea

Alcohol always affects the interactions of medications, especially antibiotics! and never take a opiod pain reliver while drinking!

In brief: Bad idea

Dr. Joseph Kim
Dr. Joseph Kim