My depression anorexia & ptsd are overwhelming, i rarely feel happy, i starve, i self-harm & i get suicidal thoughts. Is this normal? What should I do

In brief: One step at a time

Dr pappas has provided you with sound & caring advice.
I agree that what you are experiencing is not normal. However, depression, ptsd & anorexia are treatable conditions. If you look at the picture as a whole it is overwhelming. But therapy is about taking one step at a time - it is not about leaping over tall buildings in a single bound. Be loving and caring to yourself. Get help. Take care.

In brief: One step at a time

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: No, not normal

All of these are serious issues, and you must know that none of them are "normal.
" they are painful and you are suffering. Please see a psychiatrist as soon as possible so you can get the help you need. This will start with an evaluation of what you're experiencing, and treatment options suggested. If you are suicidal, this is an emergency and you need to be seen in an er.

In brief: No, not normal

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine