I have ezcema pn my hands and sides of my feet which starts in september and ends in june is this form of ezcma an allergy ?

Dr. Stephen Daquino
Sports Medicine

In brief: Sort Of...

Eczema and allergy are related.
Some folks do benefit from allergy type meds for certain types of eczema as well. Skin complaints however can be really difficult to diagnosis without seeing them. If its a real problem be sure to let your doc actually look at it.

In brief: Sort Of...

Eczema and allergy are related.
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Chris Oh

Eczema is a form of atopic disease which includes allergies and asthma.
Treatment is similar - usually steroids for flareups. I would try Hydrocortisone 1% cream twice daily for a few days. (www.Chrisohmd.Com).

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh