What is wrong if your blacking out in a rage towards people. Dont hold concentration at tasks. Feel hatred towards nearly anything alive?

In brief: Lots
Aside from the fact that your life is chaotic, unhappy, and dangerous ? These may be symptoms of a profound depression or a serious character disorder. Not all therapists are comfortable working with such a patient, but there are therapists who are.
Find one and improve your life and quite possibly extend your lifespan.

In brief: Lots
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology
In brief: I'm not sure...
But i'm glad u're interested, for ur own sake (not for others' sake), to find out what's going on! psychotherapy would be the place to start; the way u're describing ur experience, it sounds quite intense & i think the sooner u connect with someone the better! could also be elevated serotonin level? May want to check with a psychiatrist.

In brief: I'm not sure...
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology