What is wrong if your blacking out in a rage towards people. Dont hold concentration at tasks. Feel hatred towards nearly anything alive?

Lots. Aside from the fact that your life is chaotic, unhappy, and dangerous ? These may be symptoms of a profound depression or a serious character disorder. Not all therapists are comfortable working with such a patient, but there are therapists who are. Find one and improve your life and quite possibly extend your lifespan.
I'm not sure... But i'm glad u're interested, for ur own sake (not for others' sake), to find out what's going on! psychotherapy would be the place to start; the way u're describing ur experience, it sounds quite intense & i think the sooner u connect with someone the better! could also be elevated serotonin level? May want to check with a psychiatrist.