I am having persistent cold over the past few months. Please suggest me a medicine.?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

Cough can be caused by multiple causes.
Cough suppressants just cover the symptom but you need to find out the underlying cause with the help of a medical professional.

In brief: See doctor

Cough can be caused by multiple causes.
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: MD visit

People in your situation need to see their primary md or an ent!it could very well be chronic sinusitis or even new onset allergies (hard to tell with brief details).
I tell people that they can can try salt water flushes (believe it or not - it works well - neilmed sinus rinse is one - otc). The other otc med is Mucinex (guaifenesin) (which helps loosen the phleghm and works well with the salt water flush).

In brief: MD visit

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Keegan Duchicela