What causes body aches but no fever?

Dr. David Jakubowicz
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Muscle pain

Malnutrition muscle pains autoimmune disease or non febrile viral illness like subacute mono.

In brief: Muscle pain

Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Poor oxidation

Of tissues. Sometimes called fibromyalgia, it is because the "engines" (mitochondria) are compromised.
Commonest cause is poor diet, especially the sugar in all its forms.

In brief: Poor oxidation

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Arthritis...

Body aches can be do to inflammation, degeneration, over activity, fibromyalgia, and many other causes.
Without signs of flu, including fever, it is unlikely to be viral myalgia. I would see if symptoms improve with aleve, (naproxen) and if it continues, i advise seeing your doctor!

In brief: Arthritis...

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Vicken Poochikian