Wife has anal bleeding. 3 different docs said 3 diff things. Doc said no hemorrhoids. She's scared its proctitis. She has to get surgery. Help! ?

Colonoscopy. Recurrent anal bleeding requires further evaluation. She needs to see a proctologist or a GI doctor. It could be a minor problem like hemorrhoids or something serious like inflammatory bowel disease, please get her evaluated and consider colonoscopy.