Need a doc specializing in bipolar disorder and ADHD in chicago?

Bipolar treatment. You need to be careful seeking out treatment for both bipolar disorder and adhd, because alot of the adhd medications can make the bipolar problem worse. Many symptoms of adhd are included in the criteria for bipolar disorder. I have had many patients who came in thinking they had adhd, and they really had bipolar disorder. Good luck to you.
Doctor referrals. I'm not in chicago, but i know there are a lot of academic centers there. They often have a medical school attached, with a psychiatry department that has its own clinic. That's a good place to start. Also, google "psychiatrist chicago bipolar adhd" and check out the bios on the doctors that are listed. Your local and county health department may also have a list of referrals. Good luck!