I feel my bladder full even after going to the restroom. Is there anything I can do so I can get some sleep anything I can do or take.?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Needs checkup

Could this be related to constipation or prolapse of the uterus or vaginal cyst? There micht also be bladder causes related to some uterine prolapse, or a bladder o urethral diverticulum. I suggest you consult with a urogynecologist, or a physician who specializes in female urology.
Such a physician should be able to help you.

In brief: Needs checkup

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: Many Possibilities

The sensation you are feeling has many etilologies.
This may be a normal part of aging, vaginal atrophy, atypical infection, stone or even tumor. The bladder can only report a problem to you through one nerve highway - making you feel as though you have to pee. If your symptoms persist it is important to see a urologist to make sure there is not something worrisome as the cause.

In brief: Many Possibilities

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Jack Hinkle