What are the best skin care products to preserve young looking skin per price point (expensive, moderate, cheap)?

Physician Prescribed. Without mentioning any brand names as i don't believe this is the forum for that sort of thing. I would strongly recommend a prescription-based product line. I have been using it on my patients for over fifteen years and have not found another line with as good results. It uses tretinoin and hydroquinone as it's main ingredients. Ask your plastic surgeon or derm if they carry it, you will be happy.
Improving skin. The best skin care product to help decrease aging and pigmentation is retin-a. Start at a low dose and as your skin can tolerate it, increase the dose. Use spf daily. I also recommend lasers to help stimulate collagen and elastin with an intense pulse light treatment and to build collagen the pixel laser!