Headache body ache and fatigue. What can I take?

It depends. There are many cause for the symptoms you describe. The treatment depends on what the cause is. If it is a virus "going around" consider Acetaminophen or aspirin. Also hydrate and if the symptoms do not remit in what would be considered reasonable or typical time period, consider medical evaluation. If you just started a new medication it could be due to it. Fatigue due to non restorative sleep?
Basic Treatment. 1-aspirin + 1-tylenol is very effective. Also stay hydrated with 8-10 glasses of water each day.