I have 3mm kidney stone.It isn't obstructing anything.I have 0 pain. We tried to get it out with meds but it didn't work.Is it safe to go on vacations?

Dr. Thomas Rayson
Pathology

In brief: Maybe

A small stomach that can be very problematic and will cause you pain if it gets caught in the ureter. Is also very likely that you can completely pass this stone make sure you stay very hydrated if you are going to a warm place for vacation it will be very important to drink a lot of water be close to medical attention if you have an acute pain from a stone in the ureter good luck.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Thomas Rayson
Dr. Thomas Rayson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine