Can a brain tumor grow within 6mths i'm worried cuz i get pains n my head & headaches it's like a everyday thang i've had MRI & CT 4mths ago i'm scare?

Dr. Bikash Bose
Neurosurgery

In brief: Unlikely

It is unlikely that a tumor has developed in 4 mths.
There are many causes of headaches like sinus problems, migraines, temporal arteritis , TMJ issues, high blood pressure etc. You need to see your family doc or a neurologist to get evaluated and treated.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Thomas Rayson
Pathology

In brief: Probably not tumor

The chances that you have a brain tumor after four months after a negative had scanned are very very low.
The headaches and symptoms you're feeling may be simple migraine headaches unrelated to any tumor it is worth your time to see a neurologist to evaluate the headaches if they continue.

In brief: Probably not tumor

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Buck up, Jellybelly

It sounds almost like you'd be happier if you did have a tumor you've had MRIs & CTs and they showed no tumors you need to let go of the headache = tumor obsession & take control of your life & your headaches instead of playing the victim & letting them control you go to a doctor & start getting these everyday thangs under control instead of just being scare & going poor, poor, pitiful me.

In brief: Buck up, Jellybelly

Dr. Eric Weisman