Why do I have hair on my penis? Is this common? I don't let it affect me, if anything it improves pleasure for women. It goes about half way up.

In brief: Normal Anatomy
Have on the shaft of the penis is rare, but not abnormal if present.
Sometimes a circumcision at birth that removes too much normal penile shaft skin is then corrected by tthe body with a oulling down of skin form the pubic area. If this happens, when one goes through puberty the "penis skin" grows hair like the area in the pubic region.

In brief: Normal Anatomy
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. James Cunnar
In brief: It's common!
We are mammals, which means we have hair follicles on our skin, even the skin on the shaft of the penis.
Certain people have more or thicker hair in their genital region, like you. No worries.

In brief: It's common!
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar