In jan i was diagnosed w menieres. My vertigo is getting worse and my hearing seems worse too (in my affected ear) . When will my doc consider surgery?

Dr. David Jakubowicz
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Think it through

Before considering surgery, make sure the diagnosis is correct and other options have been explored.
Try treatment for migraine and consider low salt diet with thiazides diuretics. Make sure you explore all options including a meniett device and intratympanic gentamycin. Consider the risks and benefits of other options. A good physician will present you with multiple options.

In brief: Think it through