Suspicious area on u/s came back 'benign lactational changes', so i'm worried the dr biopsied the wrong area(it was ultrasound guided). What do I do?

Dr. Thomas Rayson
Pathology

In brief: Ask the radiologist

It's very likely that the radiographic area was adequately biopsied.
This siri i may be a focus of lactation hyperplasia. If you have a few are radiologist review the film and biopsy report he will be able to confirm that.

In brief: Ask the radiologist

Dr. Thomas Rayson
Dr. Thomas Rayson
Dr. Walter Klein
Pathology

In brief: I wouldn't worry

It's highly doubtful that you had a suspicious lesion at your age.
A lactional adenoma is more likely and totally benign. If it was truly suspicious in the mind of the radiologist it should be re-biposied or excised. But i doubt that's the case.

In brief: I wouldn't worry

Dr. Walter Klein
Dr. Walter Klein
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Normal

This is normal in a lactating woman, so if you are breastfeeding your son, you should feel confident that there is nothing suspicious going on.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Adam Smith