I think I have paranoid personality disorder what help is there for me?

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Seek evaluation

Paranoid personality disorder involves pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others and interfers with relationships.
It's difficult to assess this yourself, so i recommend seeing a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist who can evaluate your concerns. People with PPD tend to be quite intelligent, so recognizing your tendencies combined with psychotherapy can be helpful.

In brief: Seek evaluation

Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Joan Kinlan

In brief: Great question.

I wonder why you think that.
Sometimes people feel that way when it is normal to be very concerned about somethings or someone may be out to get you. Talk to a good friend and try to understand. It is possible you are just feeling this way occasionally and that is not personality disorder.

In brief: Great question.

I wonder why you think that.
Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Joan Kinlan