Chances of 21yr old female having brain tumor? No cancer hist. Sympt. Headaches all around head. Already had non contrast CT done, was norm.

Dr. Yoshihiro Yamamoto
Neurosurgery

In brief: I recommend MRI

Ct head scan without contrast is not the perfect test to totally rule out unusual causes of headache.
I would recommend seeing a neurologist and have good evaluation. If any question, you should have MRI of brain without contrast. Radiologist can then add contrast study as needed.

In brief: I recommend MRI

In brief: Very rare

Brain tumors are rare in 21 yr old but age is no exemption for tumors, very good news contrast ct is normal means brain tumor, is an unlikely diagnosis you should be a happy news , leave to your doctors to find out the cause of the symptoms , as.
There are several non tumor causes for head ache good luck you will be fine.

In brief: Very rare

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham