Why does test show I have Crohn's and the doctor says I have ibs?

Need biopsies. There are blood tests that can help distinguish between crohn's, ulcerative colitis and ibs but these are not the most dependable. The gold standard is colonoscopy with biopsies.
What test? Crohn's is diagnosed by history, with abnormal physical, confirmed by xray, other radiology, endoscopy/colonoscopy/capsule endoscopy, biopsy. Blood tests for ibd mostly help to distinguish between "indeterminate" colitis (is it Crohn's or ulcerative colitis); diagnosis is not generally based on those results alone. Ibs is different from Crohn's and uc (ibd); both can be separate or coexist in pt.