I am 26weeks pregnancy my ths is 0.34 i take 100mcg.And my baby fetal heart rate 145/min and my hemoglobin 9.2gms%.I take macal vip 500mg in daly 2 ?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: D/w your doctor

Follow up with your doctor/ob- you need to have your iron and folate (folic acid) level checked and if they are low- definitely need to get replacement.
Your thyroid medication dose may also need to be adjusted down slightly. Also, you need to take prenatal multivitamin one a day. I don't know what is inside the macal vip- but i assume it is vit c mainly. Discuss further with your ob.

In brief: D/w your doctor

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Shontae Buffington