Can I get rid of pain two years after knee surge in my back and knee and foot ?

Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Go to Pain Clinic
Statistically the probability of curing your pain is low because you have a chronic pain syndrome.
You need to be seen at a multidisciplinary chronic pain management center. You may need a combined program of medication, physical therapy, and psychological management to relieve you chronic pain. Of course, before treatment is started, they will have to evaluate you and determine the cause.

In brief: Go to Pain Clinic
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Possibly
It really depends in what is causing the pain.
These issues can be interrelated. Malalignment of the foot can cause back and knee problems. Knee issues can cause compensation at the foot and back that result in pain. A thorough eval by an orthopaedists should start you in the right direction.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Vicken Poochikian