Doctor, I have experienced spitting blood without any coughs or chest pain whatsoever, chest X-ray done, nothing found. What else should I check for?

Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology

In brief: It is not normal

To have hemoptysis.
You need to go see a specialist who deals with this. Usually a respiraotry physician. This can come from anything that connects to your oropharynx - your sinuses, your bronchi etc. They can guide you through this.

In brief: It is not normal

To have hemoptysis.
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Neil Halin
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: See a doctor

Since hemoptysis (spitting blood) could be related to anything from infection to cancer to your sinuses, i suggest that you see a doctor in person (not on the web) for an examination and evaluation.
There is no way to diagnose this over the internet.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Neil Halin
Dr. Neil Halin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine