Had breast implants 4 yrs ago getting soreness n pain in left breast?

See your doctor. It can be due to various reasons. But, you should see your surgeon to make sure that it is not anything serious and to get advise as to what to do.
C Doctor. The pain you are experiencing 4 years after breast augmentation may or may not be related to the breast implants. Probably best to be seen by your physician, who after direct examination, will be able to provide you with a diagnosis and/or treatment plan. Breast implant encapsulation (capsular contracture) is on the differential diagnosis for cause of breast pain at this point. Best wishes.
Contracture. You may be developing capsular contracture. See your original surgeon to see if that is the case. It could also been unrelated to the implant.
Pain breast. This is often due to the capsule pulling on sensory nerves.As the capsule contracts it pulls on these nerves.Take soem advil (ibuprofen) or the like for 2-3 weeks to break the cycle.www.beautybybrueck.com.