Am I at high risk if breast cancer is on my fathers side.?

+Risk but not High. The hereditary form of breast cancer may be passed on through your father's or mother's side of the family. Your risk is determined by the number of relatives affected and their age at diagnosis. There is a simple blood test to determine this called the braca analysis. We recommend testing the affected family member(s) first.
Father-breast cancer. Your father's side of the family can play a significant role in the development of breast cancer. It is important to know which family members and the age at diagnosis. You can contact a breast center for risk assessment.