If my father himself had a male form of breast cancer, his mom and sister both also, do I have a high risk?

50:50. The pattern of breast cancer incidence in your family points towards the hereditary form of breast cancer. In general, we advise doing a braca analysis for one of the members of your family who had breast ca. If your father has the mutation, there is a 50% chance that you inherited this.
Yes. A strong family history, especially one that includes a male breast cancer, is a red flag for a possible gene mutation, like brca 1 or 2, that is associated with a very high risk of breast cancer. Your father should have genetic testing. If his test is positive, you have a 50% chance of inheriting it from him. If he is positive and you are negative, then your risk isonly the same as any woman.
Possibly. A family history of breast cancer is a very high risk factor for developing it, or other cancers, yourself. The fact that there is a male case in a 1st degree relative makes it even more likely that a particular gene(brca) for the disease is in your family. Your family doctor can discuss with you a plan to monitor you, and discuss if you need genetic testing/counseling.