I have chronic BV and I have tried everything from prescriptions, probiotics, vitamins, and to changing my diet. Nothing works. Please help me! ?

Dr. Raj Syal
In brief: Flagyl
Chronic BV can be difficult to treat.
We have had sucess with a 21 day course of treating the patient and partner with flagyl.

In brief: Flagyl
Chronic BV can be difficult to treat.
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology
In brief: Vaginitis
Chronic or recurrent bv? I would try to differentiate between BV and desquamative inflammatory vaginitis.
The discharge is similar but under the microscope looks different and is treated differently as well. In the meantime you can try and balance your vaginal ph-4.2, if less than that too acid-passive intravaginal wash with backing soda(2-3tbsp in quart of water). If greater than 4.2 tooalkaline.

In brief: Vaginitis
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Jane Van Dis