Why am I tired after 9 hours of sleep and have no drive to do anything including sex?

Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Sleep apnea

I don't know what the answer to your question is, but obstructive sleep apnea is way ahead of whatever is in second place.
In addition to degrading sleep quality and making one tired all day, sleep apnea has been shown to cause decreased testosterone levels in males.

In brief: Sleep apnea

Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Interesting

Are your around 30? Depending on your age, it could be many things.
You may have a thyroid condition. You may have depression. You may have a testosterone problem. You could have an anemia. I would begin with a visit to my pcp and discuss this and have some lab testing and a good physical exam. I'd be surprise if this is not correctable.

In brief: Interesting

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Brian Flyer

In brief: Fatigue syndrome

One of most common complaints we see is fatigue we think about depression, low thyroid, anemia, etc deserves to have an office visit.

In brief: Fatigue syndrome

Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Vicken Poochikian